One common problem of the TFSI engines is the carbon build-up on the intake valves. Due to the direct injection fueling system, where fuel is sprayed directly into the combustion chamber, the intake valves are not cleaned by fuel, therefore carbon deposits, a product of oil fumes of the stock PCV system, build-up on the valves.
The RTMG Oil Catch Can kit can reduce the carbon build up on the intake valves up to 60%. The catch can also prevents oil pooling into the intercooler and intercooler hoses.
Our smart three-stage filtering system takes care of the lighter vapors, while it also features a unique direct path to the bottom of the catch can for the heavy oil vapors, resulting in cleaning up to 99% of the returned fumes/vapors.
- CNC Billet Oil Catch Can Monoblock
- Three Stage Baffling System
- Oil Level check with a dipstick
- Drain-in-seconds system with drain valve
- Serviceable three-piece design
- 16 mm Barb Fittings
- Reduces Carbon Build Up
- Small Dimensions & Capacity : 120x80mm - 300ml
- Large Dimensions & Capacity 160 x 80mm - 400ml
Fits 2.0 TFSI Engines with code: AXX, BPJ, BPY, BUL, BWA, BWE, BUL, BYD, BWJ, BHZ, CDL